LOOKING FORWARD TO A FANTASTIC 2012-2013 SCHOOL YEAR

Welcome to a new school year! 

Grade 6 is an exciting year: Leadership Team, Grade 6 Camp and Mock Rock are just three of the things students look forward to the most. 

This blog will be one of the tools used to communicate classroom events and showcase our progress throughout the school year.  Please subscribe to the updates by filling out your email address and selecting “subscribe” on the sidebar to the right.  This way each time we have a new post it will go directly to your email.  You can find our website by typing mrrankin.edublogs.org in the address bar in your internet browser or by searching for the link on our school website (Staff – Mr. Rankin’s Homepage).

Aside from my blog site, each student will also have their own blog site.  Their blog pages will be directly linked to my blog site and contain strict privacy settings.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at drankin@wolfcreek.ab.ca.
Sincerely,
Mr. Rankin
IT’S GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR!
Click below to enjoy a short video showcasing
grade 6 in Mr. Rankin’s Class…

21 thoughts on “LOOKING FORWARD TO A FANTASTIC 2012-2013 SCHOOL YEAR

1. Hi Mr Rankin – Congratulations on beginning your blog. I started to blog with my Year 1 class in July. It’s been a great learning adventure for all of us. I’m looking forward to visiting your blog regualarly to see what Canadian 6th graders do and learn about when they are at school. I wonder if you guys are at a Middle School? Here in South Australia 6th greaders are still part of primary schools (elementary).

Good luck with your blogging!
    From Mrs Nelson and Room 3

2. Oops – I looked properly at your video – great job! I see now that your school is called an ‘Upper Elementary School. I wonder what grade levels attend?
    From Mrs Nelson

3. Looks like it is going to be a super fun year. However, we are a little concerned about all that Calgary Flames stuff we saw!

4. I think Mr. Rankin is the best Grade 6 teacher in the world.Thank you Mr. Rankin for being my teacher and I am looking forward to theawesome school year ahead of us

5. Hi Mr.R I’ts me Hannah how are you i’m so flabbergasted that we have almost 50 marbles soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY YAY 😉

6. I hope you’re having a great year, Mr. Rankin. From the sounds of the comments, it seems like your students are having a blast! All the best, and go Stamps and Flames!